Food for Life
Growing puppies have unique nutritional needs, compared to their adult counterparts. It takes a lot of energy to grow, learn and play. Puppies have very little tummies, so to make sure they get all of the food they require, it is best to feed them 'little and often' throughout the day. If you are unsure, please check the feeding guide found on all of our products. Treats are valuable for teaching behaviour that you wish to reward, but for the rest of the time, the best thing for your puppy is to feed a good quality, complete and balanced diet, specifically prepared for puppies.
As your favourite little friend reaches maturity, it's a good time to settle them into a regular feeding routine that can remain pretty much unchanged until they reach their 'senior years'. Feeding a CESAR® diet specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your adult dog, will help ensure your loved one will remain happy, healthy and full of vitality. With the current range of CESAR® on offer, you can rest easy that there are plenty of options available in terms of taste, texture and variety that even the most discerning pup will be happy with.
KEEPING THEM FIT AND HEALTHY FOR LIFE
1. Feed your adult dog twice a day if possible.
2. While it's lovely to share meal times, remember human food isn't designed for dogs.
3. Serve meals at room temperature so your little dog gets the best mix of aroma and taste.
4. Mix it up. Provide both wet and dry foods for variety and to maintain strong teeth.
5. Avoid strenuous exercise for an hour either side of mealtimes – just like us, indigestion can be horrible for dogs!
6. Water is an essential nutrient. Make sure your dog has access to plenty of clean, fresh water at all times.
* Always read and follow the feeding guideline on pack